Deciding to appear in Court without a lawyer, or even which lawyer you hire, is important and you should give it very careful thought. When you're making this decision, we ask that you consider retaining Advokat & Rosenberg to represent you. We have provided responsible and professional legal services of all types to the public for more than 55 years combined. We are a well-known local private practice, in a position to give your case the attention it deserves, advise you of your rights, protect you, and provide you with aggressive and effective legal representation for a fair and competitive fee.
Our professional legal services involve representing clients in all bodily injury claims, criminal (traffic, DWI, drug, assault) matters at both the local municipal and county superior court levels, real estate closings, family divorce or child custody matters, as well as civil law. Additionally, when it comes to business matters, we are also experienced attorneys in handling the sale or purchase of a business, negotiating leases, and fighting breaches of a business contract against your clients who fails to pay you for the services you provided.
If you would like the opportunity to discuss your case with one of our experienced attorneys and consider retaining our services, please call to set up an appointment. The consultation is free, and you're never obligated to hire us.
We concentrate in cases involving:
- General Legal
- Such as: DYFS Matters - Employment Discrimination - Real Estate & Wills
- Civil Law / Personal Injury Matters
- Such as: Motor Vehicle Accidents – Wrongful Death – Slip & Fall – Dog Bites
- Municipal Court/Traffic Court
- Such as: DWI - Disorderly Persons - Speeding Defense -Loss Of License
- Family Law Matrimonial
- Such as: Divorce – Custody/Visitation – Support – Paternity - Guardianships
- Criminal Law
- Such as: Indictable Offenses – Criminal Defense – Juvenile Law – Drug Cases